My first Blog

Hi Everyone! (or no one depending on who might read this)



I thought this would be a good way to document changes in my life as I am going through Beth Moore's bible study Breaking Free. I will mention baggage I have held tightly since I was a teenager and even some new added junk that I just need to get rid of. So, here goes... the chains are coming off!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crossed a border

I DID IT! Okay, last week I got baptised! I felt like God was calling me out to show him I meant business when I said I was going to follow Him. He tugged on my heart for quite some time before I had the nerve to stand up and say so out loud! I actually got to share the experience not only with my family but a sweet, sweet gal that was also getting baptised. It was a great thing to share with her too! I am looking forward to building some real relationships when these great women!

Now that I crossed one border, I am on my way with the help of the holy spirit to cross many more. I am filled with joy to know that I am breaking free from such a life of bondage. Okay, so maybe I don't mean me, I mean WE. Me and God..

No comments:

Post a Comment